Port Manual page missing

Hezekiah Barnes hezekiahb at mac.com
Tue Apr 17 13:29:35 PDT 2007

For some reason man isn't searching the paths in man.conf (even tried
man -C).  Something I've installed at some point must have changed
this, still not sure where it is looking for MANPATHs.  I was able to
fix the issue by adding an export for MANPATH in my .profile.  This
will work better anyway as it will ensure nothing screws up the paths
again.

-Hezekiah