Announcing MacPorts release 1.4.3

James Berry jberry at macports.org
Tue Apr 17 18:44:43 PDT 2007

Hi Greg,

You have darwinports 1.101 installed? We hoped we'd left all those
users behind (or better, that they'd all upgraded by now).

Support for upgrades from 1.1 was lost sometime around 1.4. Your best
bet will be to re-install from the MacPorts 1.4 disk image available
at http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/browser/downloads/
MacPorts-1.4.0.

Doing that should install a new copy of the MacPorts code over
darwinports, hopefully leaving your installed ports intact.

Did I get all that right?

James