Announcing MacPorts release 1.4.3

James Berry jberry at macports.org
Tue Apr 17 21:14:12 PDT 2007

On Apr 17, 2007, at 8:55 PM, Greg Shenaut wrote:

> On Apr 17, 2007, at 8:33 PM, James Berry wrote:
>
>> Hi Greg,
>>
>> What Mac OS X system version are you running? And have you
>> installed the latest xcode?
>
> 10.4.9 PPC, XCODE 2.4

Greg. Hmm. I haven't seen any issues with that sha1 code in
practically forever, and it certainly hasn't been changed recently.

I suspect you have a funky copy of openssl installed, perhaps in /usr/
local? Or something weird with your headers? The copy of /usr/include/
openssl/sha.h on my system certainly has those thing in it, but
perhaps some other header is being picked up for you?

James