Problem installing libcompat

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Wed Apr 18 07:50:36 PDT 2007

Hi Gary,

I got exactly the same build errors as you did.  I've made a small
change to the syntax of the libcompat Portfile [1], and that seems to
have fixed it.  I don't understand why the original syntax worked in
the first place, or why it generated the error that it did, but the
new syntax is definitely correct.  Please give it a try after a
selfupdate and let me know if it now works for you.

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

[1] http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/changeset/24170