fltk problems

Yves de Champlain yves at macports.org
Fri Apr 20 11:22:26 PDT 2007

Le 07-04-20 à 12:59, Stefan Bruda a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Apologies for the delayed response.
>
> At 01:01 -0400 on 2007-4-11 Yves de Champlain wrote:
>>
>>> The new fltk does not work for me too well.  The fluid issue has
>>> already been noted, and I also note the following problem:
>>>
>>> flstring.h:29:28: error: FL/Fl_Export.H: No such file or directory
>>>
>>> Maybe it is something I am doing wrong, I have not checked things
>>> thoroughly yet (but I will do so and I will write back if I will
>>> find
>>> something notable).
>
> This issue disappeared magically in the new version (1.1.1.7_2) so
> there is no need for any ticket on the matter.
>
> Still on bugs, am I the only one for whom the JPEG handling is broken
> in FLTK?  I am using only one FLTK application (flPhoto), but I had to
> replace or eliminate all the code for (a) JPEG generation, and (b)
> EXIF data readout.  Otherwise I would get a bus error every time such
> a code was being executed.

I can't even get it to compile :

Compiling export.cxx...
g++ -I/opt/local/include -O2  -fno-rtti  -Wall -Wno-return-type -O -
fno-exceptions -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -c export.cxx
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/
OSServices.framework/Headers/OpenTransportProviders.h:108: error:
expected identifier before numeric constant
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/
OSServices.framework/Headers/OpenTransportProviders.h:108: error:
expected `}' before numeric constant
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/
OSServices.framework/Headers/OpenTransportProviders.h:108: error:
expected unqualified-id before numeric constant
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/
OSServices.framework/Headers/OpenTransportProviders.h:575: error:
expected declaration before ‘}’ token
make: *** [export.o] Error 1

yves