mirror configuration?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Apr 20 23:43:45 PDT 2007

On Apr 20, 2007, at 15:56, paul beard wrote:

> For some reason, all my distfiles are coming from Lyon, France:
> seems a long way. I don't see any .conf or man page references to
> mirror configuration.

Define "all my distfiles." Which ports specifically? Each port is
configured with the list of sites from which a port can be
downloaded, except for some common repositories like sourceforge for
which a central list is maintained. For sourceforge, I believe it's
supposed to use a script at sourceforge to find a mirror near you.

Where are you actually located?