MPlayer Fails to Build

Eric Cronin ecronin at gizmolabs.org
Sun Apr 22 21:35:21 PDT 2007

Hi,  maintainer here.  I just did a clean build on my iMac core2duo,
and it didn't conk out as your build did.  Could you send me (off-
list) /opt/local/var/db/dports/build/*MPlayer/work/MPlayer-1.0rc1/
configure.log as well as the output of "port installed active" and
any variants you were using in the MPlayer build?

Thanks,
Eric