How do I find information about variants?

Markus Weimer markus.weimer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 17:34:29 PDT 2007

Hi,

thanks for that explanation. So I can just go without any variant and
get a gcc that is capable of linking to stuff that came with the OS? I
want to use openmp for performance reasons and thus, I am also very
interested in using the Accelrate Framework.

And the original question remains: How would I have found out about
this without bothering the mailing list?

Thanks,

Markus