Update of libidn for MacPorts

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Wed Apr 25 23:23:07 PDT 2007

Hi Olaf,

Thanks for checking my ticket and agreeing to have it applied.
Interestingly enough, however, mww@ bumped libidn to 0.6.11 about a
week ago [1]; I hope that that version works for you too.  I don't
know whether mww@ needed to bump it for get something else to work or
assumed that you had dropped off the radar, but I apologise on his
behalf if you have a problem with him doing so.

Thank you once again for maintaining libidn.

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

[1] http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/changeset/24266

--