wxWidgets/libiconv @ loggerheads?

Jyrki Wahlstedt jwa at macports.org
Thu Apr 26 02:00:26 PDT 2007

On 25.4.2007, at 18.00, Nigel King wrote:

> Hi,
> Has any further progress been made on this? It is completely
> blocking my progress with wxWidgets and py-wxpython.
>
> Thanks
>
> Nigel

Hi,
I had forgotten this, sorry! If it is convenient to you to modify
portfiles, you could copy the line with 'configure.env' from
wxWidgets-devel to wxWidgets Portfile. It adds a flag to look for
symbols in built libraries prior to outside libraries. That should
fix the problem of missing symbols. It ought be added to wxWidgets
{26}, too. I am getting a new laptop soon, so I'll have better
chances to handle things.
!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
!	skype:jyrkiwahlstedt
!	http://www.wahlstedt.fi/jyrki/
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0  A780
6366 EFD9 139C C386