mirror configuration?

Elias Pipping pipping at macports.org
Thu Apr 26 07:55:53 PDT 2007

Most likely all the ports you installed/looked at were
gnome-related, therefore making use of the 'gnome' mirror
group, the first entry of which is

   http://mandril.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/linux/gnome.org/ .

You can see (or even modify) the mirror groups at

  /opt/local/share/darwinports/resources/port1.0/fetch/
mirror_sites.tcl .

(assuming your prefix is /opt/local, which is the default)

Regards,

Elias Pipping