Online inventory of ports?

James Berry jberry at macports.org
Thu Apr 26 17:46:30 PDT 2007

On Apr 26, 2007, at 5:31 PM, Boey Maun Suang wrote:

> On 27/04/2007, at 03:42, David Liontooth wrote:
>
>> Is there a web page that lists all the ports -- the currently
>> packaged
>> programs?
>
> As a side note, jberry@ is working on a nice web interface to do
> this using Ruby on Rails; if you'd like to look at it, you can
> check it out from the Subversion repository [1].

Hey, thanks for the nice words, Maun Suang. I won't claim that it
looks at all nice yet, but hopefully I'll have something soon that
one can actually look at. The UI at present is very plain and ugly,
and not particularly functional default templates from RoR.

So while I hope the architecture is nice, the interface is not yet
nice ;)

James