PureDarwin?

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at brierdr.com
Sun Apr 29 19:26:26 PDT 2007

I think all we know by the evidence so far is that puredarwin.org is
a web site.   I've spoken to the people behind it and said I'd check
back with them in a year since, by all indications, it appears to me
that they are at least a year off from becoming anything
substantially more than a web site.  There's way more work involved
than even they know, I think, and 12 months should be enough time for
them to either make substantial progress in working through all the
issues or give up and decide to do other things.

In the meantime, of course, there is a web site. :-)

- Jordan