Problems installing denemo

Hubert Spall - Tamarin Design Ltd. hubert at tamarin.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 02:03:41 PDT 2007

Thanks Yves for fixing the install. Unfortunately now it installs but
won't start up, with the following error:

BinReloc failed to initialize:
Domain: 1 (GBinReloc)
Code: 4
Message: Binary relocation support is disabled.

(denemo:4715): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:

I did notice that there is a variant universal which is not listed on
the darwinports denemo page, but I can't install denemo unless I
leave this off - maybe this is relevent?

Any help would be appreciated - I am a newbie with macports and unix
apps in general, so sorry if I am missing something obvious (I did
try the wiki/forum/google first).

--
Hubert