Problems installing denemo

Hubert Spall - Tamarin Design Ltd. hubert at tamarin.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 15:39:14 PDT 2007

Thanks Mark for that link - not sure how I managed to miss the main
installation notes (one born every minute...) thanks all for your
help and patience! I am now up and running - well, crawling, anyway ;)

For the record, I didn't have X11 running and was trying to start
denemo from Terminal.app (assumed X11 would get started up by denemo,
kind of like double clicking a file to open in its default app) now
with MacPorts paths imported into X11 and starting denemo from xterm
all works perfectly.

Hubert