SDL_Perl installing troubles!

Tommaso Urli tommaso.urli at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:05:09 PDT 2007

> If not, The port should modify the Xcode project and set SDKROOT_ppc
> to the 10.4u SDK.
> If it is provided by default, it means you have deleted it from /
> Developer/SDKs/ and that the problem comes from you...
> but I'm pretty sure you haven't done that, have you?

I didn't.
But wait a second, I did not create an XCode project!
I just wanted to install libsdl-framework (without XCode projects,
since I use another editor) to install and use SDL_Perl. To get the
ability to do:

 #!/usr/bin/perl
use strict;
use warnings;
use SDL;
use SDL::App;

my $app = SDL::App::new(
    # ...
);

Maybe my problem is this. Maybe I don't need libsdl-framework?