libsdl bug ?

McGarry Vince vmcgarry at austin.rr.com
Thu Aug 9 14:29:25 PDT 2007

libsdl fails to upgrade with the following error. Any help would be
welcome.

Vince Mcgarry

%------

xinstall: index.html -> /opt/local/var/macports/build/
_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_devel_l
ibsdl/work/destroot/opt/local/share/doc/libsdl-1.2.12/html/index.html
Error: Target org.macports.destroot returned: xinstall: Cannot stat:
docs.html, No such file or directory
Warning: the following items did not execute (for libsdl):
org.macports.destroot
DEBUG: Registry error: XFree86 not registered as installed.
     invoked from within
"registry_installed ${portname}"
     invoked from within
"$workername eval registry_installed \${portname}"
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1