libsdl bug ?

Jyrki Wahlstedt jwa at macports.org
Thu Aug 9 15:50:16 PDT 2007

On 10.8.2007, at 0.52, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Aug 9, 2007, at 16:29, McGarry Vince wrote:
>
>> libsdl fails to upgrade with the following error. Any help would
>> be welcome.

< snip >

> Confirmed.
>
> Portfile says:
>
> xinstall -m 0644 -W ${worksrcpath}/docs index.html docs.html $
> {destroot}${docdir}/html
>
> I presume this means "from the ${worksrcpath}/docs directory, copy
> index.html and docs.html to ${destroot}${docdir}/html". Well, the	$
> {worksrcpath}/docs directory contains index.html but not docs.html.
> docs.html is in ${worksrcpath} proper.

Yes,
that is easy to fix, just put docs.html at the end of list above, but
then there remains an odd error related to the eval clause at the end
of the phase. It's late here and I should be better versed in tcl to
see the problem, but it's there. Confirmed by commenting the eval
line out and doing the install that finishes well after that
operation, a bit crippled, though:-(

!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
!	http://www.wahlstedt.fi/jyrki/
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0  A780
6366 EFD9 139C C386