Missing dependency for ImageMagick

Chad M. Westfall chadmwestfall at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 19:27:34 PDT 2007

I'm new to macports and I recently tried to install ImageMagick using
the port install command.  I get the following:

$ sudo port install ImageMagick
Password:
--->  Fetching bzip2
--->  Attempting to fetch bzip2-1.0.4.tar.gz from http://www.bzip.org/
1.0.4/
--->  Attempting to fetch bzip2-1.0.4.tar.gz from http://
svn.macports.org/repository/macports/distfiles/bzip2
--->  Attempting to fetch bzip2-1.0.4.tar.gz from http://
svn.macports.org/repository/macports/distfiles/general/
--->  Attempting to fetch bzip2-1.0.4.tar.gz from http://
svn.macports.org/repository/macports/downloads/bzip2
Error: Target org.macports.fetch returned: fetch failed
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: bzip2 expat
fontconfig freetype zlib jpeg libiconv libpng libxml2 pkgconfig tiff

So, bzip2 cannot be fetched and the install fails.  Can someone point
me in the right direction for resolving this issue?

-Chad