dsocks compile error

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Sun Aug 12 23:56:42 PDT 2007

Hi Julien,

<snip>

> --->  Building dsocks with target all
> Warning: Object directory not changed from original /opt/local/var/
> macports/build/
> _opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_net_d
> socks/work/dsocks-1.6
> cc -g -Wall -O2 -nostdlib -flat_namespace -fno-common -undefined
> suppress    -c dsocks.c -o dsocks.o
> In file included from dsocks.c:35:
> dsocks.h:13: error: parse error before "uint8_t"

</snip>

Hmm, I'm the maintainer, but I'm afraid I don't currently have a
Panther installation to test this build on to see what the problem
is.  If anybody else out there with a Panther installation could see
if they can reproduce the problem, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

--
Boey Maun Suang (Boey is my surname)