MacPorts Install Error: "The following dependencies failed to build"

Vik Rubenfeld vikr at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 13 10:24:56 PDT 2007

Thanks very much for the info, Ryan.

I have two other Apaches installed (although both have been stopped
while I work on installing the MacPorts amp stack).  If I " cd /opt/
local/bin" and run "sudo port -f uninstall libiconv", will that
remove anything the other Apaches need to have in order to work, or
will it only remove the libiconv used by MacPorts?

Best,

-Vik