ghostscript destroot phase installs into /usr

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Wed Aug 29 22:23:40 PDT 2007

I just discovered that the destroot phase (not the install or activate
phase) of ghostscript 8.60 tries to copy a file into
"/usr/libexec/cups/filter".  It may need to install things there, but
it shouldn't do so until I actually install the port.  Doing it during
destroot seems wrong.  I discovered this because I normally don't run
anything under sudo that I don't have to and the destroot phase failed.
I've attached the failure log.

Mike Alexander           mta at umich.edu
Ann Arbor, MI            PGP key ID: BEA343A6