Checksum failure on mysql-connector-java

Brian Peisley brian.peisley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 14:21:31 PDT 2007

Hey Scott,

Don't worry about it.  I happened to see that ticket a couple weeks
ago when I was looking for tickets about a problem I was having
installing subversion, so I just knew it was there already.

I just wish this would get fixed, because I'd much rather have
macports keep track of the software I've installed than do it myself.
Previous experience suggests that isn't one of my strengths... :-)

Best of luck,
Brian