PHP5, Apache2, Leopard

Chris Janton face at CentosPrime.COM
Tue Dec 4 10:28:35 PST 2007

Hi

I have a newly-Leopardized PowerPC running Leopard (10.5.1)
Fresh install of MacPorts
Fresh install of XCode 3

I do this

sudo port selfupdate
port version
Version: 1.520

On my other systems (PPC 10.3.9, Intel 10.4.11) I used this command
to install PHP5

	sudo port install php5 +apache +macosx +mysql5 +pear

On Leopard I would prefer to use the Apple installed Apache2, so I
assume that this command would be appropriate

	sudo port install php5 +apache2 +macosx +mysql5 +pear

What I get is this (which is different than yesterday)

--->  Building apache2 with target all
Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command " cd "/opt/
local/var/macports/build/
_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_www_apa
che2/work/httpd-2.2.6" && make all " returned error 2
Command output: ab.c: In function 'start_connect':
ab.c:1150: warning: passing argument 2 of 'BIO_set_callback_arg' from
incompatible pointer type

So, does anyone have a handy list of hints for making PHP5 work with
the Apple-provided Apache2?
I got mysql5 installed and working just fine.

Thanks in advance.

8)
Chris Janton  - face at CentosPrime dot COM
Netminder for Opus1.COM

8)