libsndfile error

cssdev at mac.com cssdev at mac.com
Thu Dec 6 07:24:22 PST 2007

 On Wednesday, December 05, 2007, at 05:32PM, "Chris Share" <cpsmusic at yahoo.com> wrote:
>So is there a way to install libsndfile?
>
>Can I install an earlier version, or can I install it without FLAC?

I'll commit the patch posted in #12009 when I'm back at my Mac tonight. Then you'll just need to do a 'port sync' and libsndfile will install without FLAC. If you need it immediately, you could either patch your local copy of the Portfile or turn off FLAC.

The new revision won't use the default variant approach, but if you need it installed today, use "port install libsndfile -flac".

Chris