need help: command not found

William Davis frstan at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 8 11:06:49 PST 2007

On Dec 8, 2007, at 1:07 PM, Benjamin Weyel wrote:

sounds like your PATH env value got steped on. Its needs to begin
with /opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin: to have the MacPort executables
and ports    runable without full paths. You can check this by typing
env which will show your present environment setting including PATH.

Have you or something you installed changed your ~/.profile which is
usually where PATH gets set?
(and  you are logged in I suppose?)
William Davis
frstanATbellsouthDOTnet