xmlto won't download

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Dec 8 23:17:54 PST 2007

On Dec 8, 2007, at 21:22, Todd O'Bryan wrote:

> I've been trying to install GnuCash all day on an iMac and keep
> getting errors about xmlto not being fetchable. I tried installing
> just xmlto and got the same error. Is this a known problem?

I don't see an issue filed in the issue tracker. But it looks like
the xmlto web site is offline at this time. If you can find the
distfile (xmlto-0.0.18.tar.bz2) elsewhere (try a Google search) you
can manually download it and put it in /opt/local/var/macports/
distfiles/xmlto and try again. Hopefully the xmlto web site will be
up again soon.