problems installing molden in leopard

Jochen Küpper jochen at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Mon Dec 10 09:11:52 PST 2007

Hi,

On 10.12.2007, at 17:35, Anna Amat wrote:

> i'm trying to install molden on leopard following the instructions
> on: http://molden.darwinports.com/
> i have installed darwin ports and done the port self update.

I assume you have installed MacPorts!

AFAICT, http://darwinports.com/ is of no importance to MacPorts,
please do not use or refer to that page with respect to MacPorts.

> when trying to install molden with "sudo port install molden" i get
> this error that i don't know how to fix.
>
> --->  Verifying checksum(s) for molden
> Error: Checksum (md5) mismatch for molden4.6.tar.gz
> Error: Checksum (sha1) mismatch for molden4.6.tar.gz
> Error: Target org.macports.checksum returned: Unable to verify file
> checksums

This is due to an upstream change of the tar-ball. I have updated the
Portfile accordingly. Please wait for the next update of MacPorts
portindex (every few hours?), run
   port sync
   port install molden
and molden should build again.