sudo port install xboard

Charles Darwin darwinskernel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 04:51:51 PST 2007

After installing Xcode again;

$ sudo port install xboard
--->  Staging xboard into destroot
Error: Target org.macports.destroot returned: shell command " cd "/
opt/local/var/macports/build/
_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_games_x
board/work/xboard-4.2.6" && make install prefix=/opt/local/var/
macports/build/
_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_games_x
board/work/destroot/opt/local " returned error 127
Command output: sh: line 1: make: command not found

$