invalid command name on some downloads

Barry McInnes Barry.J.Mcinnes at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 13 12:07:09 PST 2007

Not sure if this adds any clues,
but tiff installs, then I tried various permutations for ImageMagick
the final one seems to work.

- --->  Verifying checksum(s) for tiff
- --->  Extracting tiff
- --->  Configuring tiff
- --->  Building tiff with target all
- --->  Staging tiff into destroot
- --->  Installing tiff 3.8.2_1+macosx
- --->  Activating tiff 3.8.2_1+macosx
- --->  Cleaning tiff
[mac27:/Applications/Utilities] root# port install ImageMagick
Error: Unable to execute port: invalid command name "destroot.violate_mtree"
[
[mac27:/Applications/Utilities] root# port install ImageMagick +no_x11 +perl
- --->  Fetching bzip2
- --->  Attempting to fetch bzip2-1.0.4.tar.gz from
http://www.bzip.org/1.0.4/
- --->  Verifying checksum(s) for bzip2
- --->  Extracting bzip2
- --->  Applying patches to bzip2