invalid command name on some downloads

bensonk at acm.wwu.edu bensonk at acm.wwu.edu
Thu Dec 13 13:51:40 PST 2007

The configuration setting should be available at this address:
http://lists.macosforge.org/mailman/admin/macports-users/?VARHELP=general/reply_goes_to_list

This can only be changed by an administrator, and having replies
automatically go to the list is "strongly discouraged".  However, as
Ryan seems to think people shouldn't be replying directly to him,
perhaps it would be prudent to change the setting?

Personally, I think that replies should stay on the list, so I would
recommend changing the setting to "This list" on the page linked above.

Benson