cvs2svn

Andre-John Mas ajmas at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 13 17:43:05 PST 2007

On 13-Dec-07, at 20:33 , Andre-John Mas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I decided to try installing cvs2svn, with MacPorts, and have the
> XCode distro that comes with Leopard and have few issues:
>
> $ sudo port install cvs2svn
> --->  Fetching python24
> --->  Attempting to fetch Python-2.4.4.tar.bz2 from http://www.python.org//ftp/python/2.4.4/
> --->  Verifying checksum(s) for python24
> --->  Extracting python24
> --->  Applying patches to python24

Additionally Python25 also seems broken in that it is missing _md5.
 From what I can tell
this is deprecated, but is this any reason not to include it? There
are still plenty of
programs depending on deprecated stuff.

I am currently using the 'offical' Python installation from the
python.org web site, since
the MacPorts python is giving me too many issue.

Andre