Error in w3m Portfile

Piet van Oostrum piet at cs.uu.nl
Mon Dec 17 14:31:27 PST 2007

>DJL> On Dec 17, 2007, at 5:04 PM, Piet van Oostrum wrote:
>>> Installing w3m fails because in the portfile the line
>>> checksums           md5 ba06992d3207666ed1bf2dcf7c72bf58
>>> contains spaces rather than a TAB.

>DJL> no, either should be fine. (and it checksums fine here for me).

>DJL> Perhaps if you explain what problem you're actually seeing someone on
>DJL> the list will be able to help?

I got this error:

--->  Fetching w3m
--->  Attempting to fetch w3m-0.5.2.tar.gz from http://downloads.sourceforge.net/w3m
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for w3m
Error: No checksum set for w3m-0.5.2.tar.gz
Error: No checksum set for w3m-0.5.2.tar.gz
Error: Target org.macports.checksum returned: Unable to verify file checksums

After replacing the spaces with a TAB it compiled without problems.
--
Piet van Oostrum <piet at cs.uu.nl>
Private email: piet at vanoostrum.org