PerlMagick build on a PPC G5 mac os X 10.4

Constant Dupuis constant at reporters.be
Wed Dec 19 01:38:48 PST 2007

I remove my previous MacPorts installation and install MacPorts 1.6.
On both my laptop and G5.

I manage to set up ImageMagick and PerlMagick with the following
commend :

sudo port install ImageMagick +perl

So now Image::Magick works BUT :

- I cannot use the AdaptivelyResize method via perl, only the Resize
works.
- On my laptop the perl @INC only contain macports include path but
on my G5 @INC
still contains the previous Mac OS X perl include path

It looks like I need to reinstall everything ....