tiff

Thorsten Zörner mail at thorstenzoerner.de
Fri Dec 28 10:29:41 PST 2007

Good evening all,

I would need some more help on getting tiff to compile.

http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/ticket/12997
The patch, which is mentioned here, does not seem to help me.
I still get the exact same error message, like:

ld: cycle in dylib re-exports with /usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.dylib
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [tiffgt] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Question: How can I apply the hint from afb @ macports.org given at