So who owns the macports Wordpress/TRAC system?

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Sat Dec 29 04:31:53 PST 2007

On Sun, November 25, 2007 7:30 am, paul beard wrote:
> The reason I ask is that I would like to change my password to something
> more memorable, since it never makes into my keychain. And I can't touch
> my
> profile due to some permissions issues.
>
> But more importantly, the installed version is out of date: a lot of
> vulnerabilities have been addressed over the past few months, and it would
> be good to incorporate those changes.

Not sure if you've already had a reply to this that I've accidentally
deleted, but the MacPorts is managed by the people at MacOSforge; any
problems with the system as a whole can be filed as a ticket on Trac, with
"component" set to the newly-created "Server/Hosting" category.

As for your account on MacPorts, you should contact PortMgr [1] about it;
they should be able to sort things out for you.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

[1] To email them, put "macports-mgr" before the at sign, and
"macports.org" after it.

--
Boey Maun Suang
Email: boeyms at macports.org