mozilla-dev fails to build

Daniel Oberhoff daniel at danieloberhoff.de
Sat Dec 29 16:58:36 PST 2007

Hi,

Ok, yes, I had lots of those darwin_8 thingies. While deinstalling
openssl macports just broke (it seems the whole ports system depended
on openssl) so now I had to shoot it and reinstall, and lost interest
along the way :o (other things where more interesting ^^). Anyhow, I
wanted the mozilla-dev to build the mugshot tracker, for which there
is no osx version yet, and it uses gecko-sdk, which again bases on the
mozilla-sdk.
Once I get back on track with this I will update here if it works.

Best

Daniel