So who owns the macports Wordpress/TRAC system?

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Mon Dec 31 16:59:13 PST 2007

Just to clarify the original question in the subject, I am the primary
contact for the servers, Trac/WP installs, etc. You can contact me at
my @apple email or admin at macosforge.org.  (The admin email has the
benefit of multiple readers in case I'm unconscious or god forbid
without net access).  I do check the MacPorts ticket system
periodically (where component=Server/Hosting), and I check this email
list periodically, but for emergencies you can go right to my email.

The "No privileges for My Account" is a common one caused by some
buggy code back when you registered. Email me your user account and
I'll clean it up.  If you recently registered and have this problem,
try to mention that, as the registration code should not be broken
anymore.

Thanks.

-Bill