Source directory changed for port "hymn"

Mark Duling mark.duling at biola.edu
Wed Feb 7 17:47:38 PST 2007

Justin Case <justin at itys.net> on Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 5:14 PM
-0800 wrote:
>In the port "hymn" at http://hymn.darwinports.com/ the source directory
>is no longer hymn-project.org/download/. It is now:
>http://hymn-project.org/archive/hymn-0.8.0src.tar.gz
>
>Hymn builds fine when placing the source into the distfiles/hymn
>directory.
>
>Now, whether or not it accomplishes what it claims, thats another story.
>But, it builds  :)

The problem is that there is some sort of cosmic weirdness that makes the
download fail even with the correct site.  I have never seen a case like
this and don't understand it.  Curl works manually and retrieves it but
from a portfile it won't.

http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/ticket/7563

If the app does not work please let us know.  If it is no longer useful it
should be deleted.

Mark