hugs98 and X11

Gregory Wright gwright at antiope.com
Wed Feb 7 21:44:20 PST 2007

Hi Calum,

I haven't seen this error, but I haven't tried to run SOE on hugs in
a long time.

It doesn't sound like a macports specific problem.  I know there have
been discussions
on the hugs-bugs list of problems running the examples from the SOE
book.  You might
try asking there, if you haven't already.

Best,
Greg