dbus-glib 0.72 build fails with missing header files

Randall Wood rhwood at mac.com
Thu Feb 8 03:03:43 PST 2007

The portfile specifies --enable-tests because dbus does not
completely work on Mac OS X (this is not a macports issue--its a dbus
issue) and when I can, I am attempting to hunt down the problem. This
is easier if tests are enabled.

On 7 Feb 2007, at 12:44, Andreas Wuest wrote:

> Hi Randall
>
> I re-synced today, cleaned the work directory, and tried to rebuild
> dbus-glib. Worked flawlessly! Whatever you have done, thanks! ;)
>
> BTW: why does the portfile specify --enable-tests? Is there a
> specific reason?
>
> On 2/3/07, Andreas Wuest <awuest at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Randall
>>
>> On 2/3/07, Randall Wood <rhwood at mac.com> wrote:
>>
>> > What OS and Xcode version are you using?
>>
>> Mac OS X 10.4.8 (PowerPC)
>>
>> Darwin 8.8.0 Darwin Kernel Version 8.8.0: Fri Sep  8 17:18:57 PDT
>> 2006; root:xnu-792.12.6.obj~1/RELEASE_PPC Power Macintosh powerpc
>>
>> Xcode 2.4 8K1079
>>
>> powerpc-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1 (GCC) 4.0.1 (Apple Computer, Inc.
>> build 5363)

>> [ snip ]
>
> --
> Kind regards,
> Andi

Randall Wood
rhwood at mac.com

"The rules are simple: The ball is round. The game lasts 90 minutes.
All the
rest is just philosophy."