libofx depends on openjade? - was Abqbanking/GnuCash

Mark Duling mark.duling at biola.edu
Sat Feb 10 23:28:57 PST 2007

I don't see how you got libofx installed.  It has a dependency on
openjade, which has a dependecy that has a deprecated tarball.

lib:libospgrove:openjade

But shouldn't libofx depend on opensp?  I had to change the dependency
from openjade to opensp and then it worked.

So I don't understand how you got it installed, and I don't see what
openjade has to do with it libofx.

Mark

Altoine Barker <ndiscreet at gmail.com> on Saturday, February 10, 2007 at