hang at gnupg configuration

Adam Mercer ramercer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 14:13:01 PST 2007

On 19/02/07, Mark Duling <mark.duling at biola.edu> wrote:

> Ok.  But that's odd.  I can install it on 10.4 without gnutar.  If you
> wouldn't mind doing an experiment, could you uninstall gnutar and give me
> the output of these two commands?  Actually, you'll need to force it like
> this'port -f uninstall gnutar'.
>
> which tar
> which gnutar

On my Intel 10.4.8 system my system tar is gnutar and I don't have any
problems building the gnupg port

$ which tar
/usr/bin/tar
$ tar --version
tar (GNU tar) 1.14
This program comes with NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
You may redistribute it under the terms of the GNU General Public License;
see the file named COPYING for details.
Written by John Gilmore and Jay Fenlason.
Modified to support extended attributes.

Cheers

Adam