Octave on Intel Mac

David MacMahon davidm at astro.berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 26 23:11:02 PST 2007

On Feb 26, 2007, at 20:03 , Jason Merrill wrote:
> I'm not sure how to proceed at this point, so any further advice would
> be greatly appreciated.

If you do...

sudo port clean --all octave
sudo port -d -v install octave &> octave.log

...and put octave.log on a web site and post a link, I'll take a look
at it.

The mangled fnmatch name seems odd.  I haven't been able to find any
such mangling of fnmatch in any of my /opt/local/lib libraries.  Have
you re-double checked again that you don't have anything sneaking in
from /usr/local/lib and that no object files are left in the octave
port's work tree from a previously failed build?

Dave