port clean bails on ophcrack

Bryan Blackburn 0x62_0x6c_0x62 at pobox.com
Tue Feb 27 01:27:57 PST 2007

On Feb 26, 2007, at 10:18 PM, Paul Beard wrote:

> --->  Cleaning openvanilla
> --->  Cleaning openvpn
> --->  Cleaning openvpn2
> Error: ophcrack only runs on little-endian machines.
>
> I tried to run port clean all and it dies when it gets an error
> message on ophcrack. Should this be part of a PPC-based ports tree?

Looks like ophcrack is using exit in the pre-fetch phase, which is
bad for certain operations (like 'port clean' and possibly others) as
I found a few years back.  I thought there was a discussion on how
best to handle these situations, but I sure can't seem to find the
email thread in the archives...

Bryan