chkrootkit-0.46a installation failure

bkw479 at mac.com bkw479 at mac.com
Wed Jan 10 09:48:10 PST 2007

I tried chkrootkit installation with MacPorts Version 1.320.

$ port -d install chkrootkit

And I failed in the installation as follows.

--->  Attempting to fetch chkrootkit.tar.gz from ftp://
ftp.pangeia.com.br/pub/seg/pac/
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time
Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent
Left  Speed
100 37791  100 37791    0     0   2288      0  0:00:16  0:00:16
--:--:--  6405
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for chkrootkit
DEBUG: Executing com.apple.checksum (chkrootkit)
--->  Checksumming chkrootkit.tar.gz
Error: Checksum (md5) mismatch for chkrootkit.tar.gz
Portfile checksum: chkrootkit.tar.gz md5
b73fb9e365d2edcd031d65b16e965a18
Distfile checksum: chkrootkit.tar.gz md5
4c6455d202cef35395a673386e4bf01a

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                          # same to chkrootkit-0.47
tarball's MD5 signature
                                          # ftp://ftp.pangeia.com.br/
pub/seg/pac/chkrootkit.md5
Error: Target com.apple.checksum returned: Unable to verify file
checksums
Warning: the following items did not execute (for chkrootkit):
com.apple.activate com.apple.extract com.apple.checksum
com.apple.patch com.apple.configure com.apple.build
com.apple.destroot com.apple.install