Eterm 0.9.4

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Thu Jan 11 14:26:15 PST 2007

Note: I accidentally sent this email with the wrong account, so I'm
resending it to the list alone (hence no CC for yves)

It appears that Eterm 0.9.3 Revision 1 is the current version of the
Portfile. That seems to be what you had before.

I'm guessing your real question is, can someone upgrade the Eterm
Portfile to 0.9.4, as that's the current version. The answer to that
is yes, someone can. The correct person to do this is the maintainer,
yves at opendarwin.org. I've CC'ed yves on this reply.

In general, if you want a port to be updated, email the maintainer.
If you haven't heard anything in 72 hours, at that point you can ask
other committers to perform the update (you'd probably just want to
email this list about it). Make sure to mention that you emailed the
port maintainer with no response in 72 hours.

HTH,
Kevin

--
Kevin Ballard