Apache on Boot

Salvatore Domenick Desiano sal at ri.cmu.edu
Sat Jan 13 19:26:37 PST 2007

Okay, with the verbosity flag, I can tell that it runs fine after boot,
but not during boot. My guess is that it's starting before some
necessary service. I do have a heap of crash logs from a week ago (when
I first posted the problem), but nothing from today's reboot. Is there a
method for getting daemondo to put its output somewhere (like console,
or a file?).

-- Sal
smile.

  Salvatore Domenick Desiano