gtk2/cups mess

Brett Warden brett.warden at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 15:00:15 PST 2007

On Thu Jan 18 22:40:10 2007, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

> On Jan 19, 2007, at 00:19, Bryan Blackburn wrote:
> > I believe the problem is a typo in the cups-headers portfile,
> > "variant darwin_7" should be "variant darwin 7".  Since the
> > underscore is added by port later, perhaps that is why the auto-
> > inclusion of the variant isn't working?
>
> Thanks for spotting that! I think that's a likely problem. I
> corrected the typo in r21270.

After syncing to r21270, that doesn't look like the right solution.
The variant still wasn't auto-selected after being changed to "darwin
7". Further, with the space, I was unable to build that variant at
all; I always got just the README.cups-headers.txt file. Manually
changing it back to "darwin_7" allowed me to select it again and
successfully installed the header files.

--
Brett Warden