Gnome upgrade and gnucash

Marc André Selig mas at seligma.com
Mon Jan 22 23:31:15 PST 2007

On 23.01.2007, at 04:36, McGarry Vince wrote:
> On Jan 22, 2007, at 8:55 PM, Salvatore Domenick Desiano wrote:
>
>> Which port does libgoffice come from?
>>
>> port provides /opt/local/lib/libgoffice-1.2.dylib
>
> goffice

So you'll have to recompile goffice as well.

There are several other ports that link against dbus (depending on it
either in an explicit or implicit way).  They will all have to be
recompiled after the dbus upgrade.  This is similar to the recent
gettext upgrade.

I *believe* that port should have done this automatically if you
would have done "port upgrade -R dbus" in the first place.  The more
frequently used "port upgrade -nf dbus" saves a lot of compilation
time, but makes you follow up on these dependencies on your own.

Regards,
Marc